I believe a sustainable style encompasses awareness of the environment and of the self. My goal is to clothe clients with independence and confidence, giving accessible tools and realistic style ideas that tread gentle footprints, both on the earth we live and within the practicalities of the life we lead.
I respect the privacy and discretion of my clients at all times.
shop within your wardrobe – the sustainable style package
Here’s a brief summary of what’s included in the ‘shop within your own wardrobe’ package:
during the consultation:
- 3 hours of comprehensive wardrobe immersion
- garment try-ons with constructive feedback on how each garment looks and fits the client’s figure, including recommendations on silhouette, colour, proportion and best styles to complement the client’s lifestyle and figure
- discussion of styles and colours to avoid and the reasons why
- new style suggestions and photographs of each new look
- fully accessorised ensembles, including ideas for hair, make-up, jewellery, shoes and bags
after the consultation:
- a written style file with key notes on silhouette, colour, proportions and personal recommendations
- an easy reference, visual ‘look-book’, complete with notes of new style ideas and explanations
- a shopping ‘wish list’ of ideal garments that could bridge and enhance the existing wardrobe. (if necessary)
- garments may also be altered and redesigned and are priced individually, averaging between $10 – $50, charged at current market rate.
This complete package is priced at $400.
personal style and wardrobe review
Coming into the comfort and privacy of your home, I will listen to your needs, your fashion wants, your style hopes, your body gripes, your professional & lifestyle requirements and together we will work out a realistic budget and time frame to develop your unique, sustainable style. Maybe you want a one-off style blitz to refresh and reinvigorate your wears or perhaps you are looking for a more comprehensive reworking of your personal style that slowly develops with each season.
As we review your wardrobe, I will ask you to try on garments, giving you constructive and objective feedback as we go, with the scope to alter and redesign the less flattering garment styles. This is a gentle process that can be set at a pace to suit your needs – I am very mindful of emotional and symbolic connections to garment and cloth.
creation of new style combinations
The fun begins as we shop your wardrobe!
Using your existing garments, I will offer you new ideas and style suggestions, photographing each ‘look’ that we like. You will be amazed how many unworn outfits are hanging on your rack and how many varied ways you can wear your favourite tee.
body shape and personal colour assessment
As we go, we will talk about your colour grouping and figure type and I will give you trade tips on how to best highlight and promote your greatest assets – and disguise your perceived problem areas. I will then send these tips through as a written summary along with a printed copy of your new ‘look book’ that you can stick inside your wardrobe to make your morning routine quicker, easier, stylish and stress-free!